How to clean a refrigerator that smells.
A smelly refrigerator can be caused by a variety of factors, including spoiled or expired food, spills, and bacterial growth. Not only is it unpleasant to open the fridge and be met with a foul odor, but it can also be a health hazard if left unchecked. Therefore, it’s important to address the problem as soon as possible and take the necessary steps to clean and deodorize the fridge. With a little effort and the right cleaning supplies, you can have a fresh-smelling refrigerator in no time. A stinky refrigerator can be both unpleasant and unsanitary. Here are some steps you can take to clean a stinky refrigerator follow the tips to clean a refrigerator that smells if these tips are not working then go to refrigerator services
- Empty the contents: Begin by emptying the refrigerator of all food and beverages. This will allow you to thoroughly clean the interior of the refrigerator ( Start point of cleaning a refrigerator that smells )
- Remove all shelves, drawers, and other removable parts of the refrigerator. These can be washed in the sink with soap and water separately. It’s very helpful to clean a refrigerator that smells
- Wipe down the inside of the fridge with a sponge or cloth dipped in a mixture of water and baking soda. A mild soap or vinegar solution can also be used. Make certain that all surfaces are clean, including the walls, doors, and rubber seals.
- Clean the condenser coils: The condenser coils at the back of the refrigerator can collect dirt and dust, causing the fridge to work less efficiently and emit odors To clean the coils, use a coil cleaning brush or a vacuum attachment.
- Deodorize the refrigerator by placing an open box of baking soda or activated charcoal in it to absorb any remaining odors. You can also use a commercial refrigerator deodorizer or a small bowl of coffee grounds or white vinegar in the refrigerator.
- Replace the shelves, drawers, and other parts of the refrigerator once everything is clean and dry. Return the food and beverages to the refrigerator, making sure to check expiration dates and discard anything that has passed its expiration date.